Thank you for your interest in Call to Freedom.
Check out the many opportunities to support us and our mission.
The simplest way to support Call to Freedom is through a tax deductible donation. You can donate online or by sending a donation in the mail.
Checks can be mailed to : 1915 E 8th St Suite 100, Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Wish List Items Needed
Downsizing, spring cleaning, or just needing to declutter? Call to Freedom is able to accept a limited amount of household items. We feel that our clients deserve nice things, for that reason, please make sure any wish list items are in new or like-new condition. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
Self-Care Gift Bag (Include items below):
- Skin care face masks
- Nail polish
- Body scrub
- Gift Card for coffee or specialty drink (Starbucks, Scooters, Caribou, etc.)
Gift Cards are always encouraged. Specifically from the following retailers:
(Listed in order of need)
- Gas Cards (Holiday, Casey’s, Get N Go, etc.)
- Lewis Drug
Other General Needs:
- Regular size tampons or pads
- Bathroom wipes
- Over the counter (OTC) medications (vitamins, cold meds, Children’s Tylenol, etc.)
- Women’s shoes sizes 11-12
- Women’s shoes all sizes all black no slip
- Ankle socks
- Youth shoes (boys and girls) sizes 1-8
- Women’s leggings (sizes S-XL)
- Women’s sweatpants (size XL)
- Women’s capris (sizes S-L)
- Women’s T-Shirts (sizes S-L)
- Women’s underwear (size 5-8)
- Youth Clothing (sizes M-XL)
- Underwear (sizes M & L)
- Sports Bras (sizes M & L)
- Small wallets
- Ethnic hair products and make-up
- Face wash
- Adult size backpacks
Click the links below for more information
Call to Freedom would not be able to accomplish our mission without the strength and support of God’s love. Prayer warriors are key to combating human trafficking.
Some current prayer requests include:
- Protection for our clients
- Protection for our staff