Downsizing, spring cleaning, or just needing to declutter? Call to Freedom is able to accept a limited amount of household items. We feel that our clients deserve nice things, for that reason, please make sure any wish list items are in new or like-new condition. Thank you for supporting our mission and those we serve! If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]reedom.org.
Self-Care Gift Bag (include items below):
- Skin care face masks
- Nail polish
- Body scrub
- Gift Card for coffee or specialty drink (Starbucks, Scooters, Caribou, etc)
Gift Cards are always encouraged. Specifically from the following retailers:
(Listed in order of need)
- Gas Cards (Casey’s, Get N Go, Holiday, etc.)
- Lewis Drug
Other General Needs:
- Regular size tampons
- Bathroom wipes
- Over the counter (OTC) medications (vitamins, cold meds, Children’s Tylenol, etc.)
- Women’s leggings (sizes S-L)
- Women’s capris (sizes S-L)
- Women’s shorts (sizes S-L)
- Women’s T-Shirts (sizes S-L)
- Women’s shoes sizes 11-12
- Women’s shoes all sizes, all black, no slip
- Youth Clothing (sizes M-XL)
- Youth shoes (sizes 1-8) boys and girls
- Underwear (sizes M & L)
- Sports Bras (sizes M & XL)
- Ethnic hair products and make-up ***
- Conditioner ***
- Face & Body wash ***
- Adult size backpacks
- Totes with lids
- Hairspray (no aerosol) ***
- Gel ***
***Any health and beauty products can not have alcohol listed as the top 2 ingredients***
Occupational Therapy Wish List (Amazon Gift Registry)
Occupational Therapy is part of Call to Freedom’s care team approach when a client (adults and youth of all ages) walk through our doors. We strive to work with individuals where they are at and provide them with strategies and tools to be successful and independent in their daily living activities.
Some areas we help provide strategies are (but not limited to) sleep hygiene, coping and grounding exercises, wellness, healthy relationships and boundaries, time management, healthy leisure activities, and budgeting.
If you would like to donate need items, please visit our Amazon gift registry.
As women and youth come in to Call to Freedom’s ministry, often with no possessions, they can receive a gift: instantly helpful items contained in a Freedom Bag. They are immediately shown love and support as they begin to transition out of the lifestyle of exploitation and abuse. Click the links below for more information on how to put together a Freedom Bag. Clothing sizes needed for Freedom Bags are: Youth L-XL and Women’s S-L.