Transitioning out of the commercial sex trade involves more than just a moment of rescue.
Sustainable reintegration through exit services and supportive aftercare is essential. Call to Freedom plays a vital role in helping survivors navigate the path to healing.
Call to Freedom is a trauma-informed nonprofit that provides comprehensive, ongoing, and coordinated support services for all individuals impacted by human trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation.
We understand that physically exiting a trafficking situation is not the end of the journey, so our team walks with those we serve to help them overcome their past and start to thrive.
By providing safety, basic needs, a supportive housing site, medical assistance, transportation, and other specialized services, our staff pulls together the best community resources to make integration into the community as seamless as possible. We could not do this work alone. We’re thankful for our partnerships with local business leaders, law enforcement, legislators, and individuals and families who make it possible for us to fight human trafficking at every level.
Realizing the complex needs of those who have been victim to the trauma of human trafficking, Call to Freedom addresses human trafficking from all angles and is committed to be a constant throughout a client’s journey. Our Continuum of Care Model is shaped by survivors’ input to ensure holistic and meaningful care long term to every individual we serve.
Steps You Can Take Today to Aid Anti Human Trafficking Efforts
Our desire is that this new uproar of attention to the horror we combat daily would be harnessed to create more advocates for change in this fight.
Will you join the call?
1. Pray for organizations and those working in this every single day.
2. Pray for buyers that their hearts and minds be opened to truth.
3. Pray for Survivors. That they find rescue, however that may be. That they find healing, restoration and peace.
4. Educate yourself on what human trafficking looks like in your community. Call to Freedom offers monthly trainings tailored to specific community sectors and how you might see trafficking in your own sphere.
5. Learn about local organizations engaged in the fight against trafficking and find ways to get involved in their efforts.
6. Share a diverse range of survivor experiences to broaden awareness about the many facets of trafficking.
7. Learn about prevention strategies including social media safety, reducing demand, identifying warning signs.
Together, we can make a difference and bring an end to this horrendous crime. Join the call and be a part of the solution.